Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Changes- May 24, 2010

hey fam!

Well my companion had changes today. My new companion is Elder Pelicó from Guatemala, and has the same amount as my last companion did, practically brand new. He seems to be a real humble guy which is all I wanted really. So im crossing my fingers for this change and im sure it´ll be a good one! It has been a pretty busy week, I have quite a few people that I am teaching right now so that is good. If all goes according to plan should be baptising this guy named Miguel who is 22. We also have quite a few people who are progressing so hopefully we will have a lot of success this change! Im glad that I am still in this area, minus the heat I actually like it quite a bit. I dont think im going to change houses any time soon cause turns out it is a lot tougher to do than i thought. I am going to talk to someone about our electricity bill because it is rediculously higher than it should be... i think somebody is robbing us!

Well sounds like you guys have a craaazy week coming up!! It´s good that everybody is staying busy, that´s always key! So im really excited to get the package that you sent!! It´s going to be awesome to be able to watch all the video im particularly excited for that. I miss those Reid get togethers. Im glad that you guys have been able to spend a lot of time with little Reese! You sent video of her too right? I got Danielle´s letter today but I had already written her one from last week so it is a little out dated.. so tell her I´ll have to write another next week. Speaking of letters.. you guys should be getting something in the mail in the next little while! Im going to be sending off my memory card today! It is the first six months of my mission with some video and stuff included so I think you will all enjoy it. And I reallllly hope it doesn´t get lost haha.

Wow i can´t believe that it snowed .. that´s a joke!! The next time I touch snow will be a good day haha, I can´t even fathom the idea of being cold ever again right now. So Mom you all ready to go on the big trip? Don´t worry about leaving the kids they are all old now, I'm sure nobody is going to throw scissors at anybody.. haha.. who would ever do something like that? not me! Hopefully you guys don´t have any problems with the volcano.. I´ll be sure to pray for ya. Well I gotta go but im glad everybody is doing well, I miss you all a ton and can´t wait to see some video of you all. You filmed it on a different camera this time right? Well love you all wish me luck with my new companion!

love Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment