Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Final Email, He's Coming Home Friday!

Dear fam,
Well guys, this is it. Don´t really know what to say, but I guess I don`t need to say much, cause I will see you all in a few days! We were able to baptize Alex on Saturday which was great, despite of some difficulties with the water going out at the church with two inches of water in the baptismal faunt.... haha I had to have one last mess before I went home :) but it all worked out in the end. So President Maybes house at 630 huh? great. Speaking of Elder Marchant, I think I´m going to be working with him on Wednesday and Thursday in my first area por venir, sweet huh?! Im way excited. Well I have a bunch of mixed emotions here all of which seem pretty unreal, but most of all I just feel gratitude. I´m very grateful to have had the opportunity to be here and serve a mission, and feel like I have learned a lot, but also know I have a lot more to learn. Now comes the real test!!! Take care, I´ll see you all on Friday.

Love Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment